Have you ever wondered what your dog would say, if it could speak?
What do you think your dog would say to you?
Maybe it would complain about something. Maybe it would say thanks…
Common for all dogs would be that they would say the following out loud, if they could:
- Your dog would tell you how much it loves being with you – without necessarily doing anything particular.
- Your dog would tell you how much it likes it, when you see it as it is – a loving being with its own personality.
- Your dog would tell you that animals have feelings, and that your dog gets happy when you see and honor these feelings.
- Your dog would tell you how much you mean to it. Without you, the dog wouldn’t have a place to sleep, food in the bowl and a warm embrace to lay in.
- Your dog would tell you that it’s not all dogs it feels like saying hello to on your walks. Just because you meet other dogs, it doesn’t mean that you have to greet them.
- Your dog would tell you how wonderful you are, and how well you’re doing.
- Your dog would tell you that you’re the most important person it its life. Without a doubt.
- Your dog would tell you that it doesn’t like to be talked to in a hard way, jerked hard in the collar, stared at or yelled at.
Maybe you can come up with more things your dog would tell you and no one else..?
Just by considering this, you’re a step closer to understanding your dog and strengthen your relation ♡